enjoy the music

..

Saturday, August 1, 2009

saturday day

today
ke- kem~~

today is our smkpm 's anugerah day
i'm one of the student yg melibat
idol and mom too^^
i 7 half somethin i think
i arrive d school...dunno wan go whr
and i make my hair very weird all ppl look me wit a O.o? eyes
uncomfortable

k lor
go in dewan
dato didn't come too =.=
zadao
quiet boring there
then when my turn to take our thing
wao
complicated feel XDD
but hor
when we go down liao
got a teacher say all not correct hav to return bac later or giv bac owner
luckily i take bac mine
but not luckily i get science book
my hse edi got 2 science book rujukan
now become 3...
my fren more OMG
get 2 book
2 oso science =.=
wat school is tis
better i go take whizz

k lor then i bac hse
try mp3
then dunno y
we put song
it dc
then connect bac
then put another till half
dc again
-,-
damn =.=""""""

tonight hav to go yiyi hse eat steamboat
so bye

No comments:

Post a Comment