enjoy the music

..

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

1-8-2009

steamboat day on my aunt hse
quiet fun but not fun on the food XDD
i finish my dinner b4 my cousins arrive..so nth fun on d food..
then i go into aunt hse and sit...my cousins arrive and then eat 1st..i still stay inside...
suddenly a little girl from other hse come...look very friend wit emily...so cute~~!!!!
let me think up one of d ppl ...my classmate
tat girl cute man~!
she steal my NDS away..omg i scare she make my NDS spoil..
but nvm la...so cute man..~~ but jus a little while she go bac her hse...
then d hse become so quiet
then i go to play computer...my sis and cousin sis who will face spm soon hav to ORDER TO STUDY upstair ...XDD
so com is mine~~
but jus normal nth to play too
then they come down lol...study?! talk talk talk only la haha...[ sis dun hit me ya~]
i giv them use the com...go play wit kids-my cousins
they take all of d sarsi...and cup...then i go take too but left to less..and i see grape juice(f&n)...i go mix the sarsi and grape...hehe


here is it...

very special that taste...weird~! @.@
but i like that cup..
old town~!!!!!!!!!!
i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it
so i take another photo of this cup...


^^

after crazy for a while......
my another uncle bring us to eat supper because aunties is playing "ma jiok" but jus the aunt that owner of that hse didn't play ma jiok
then she go wit us to the shop eat supper..and....she paid the bill~~!!! XDD
then hor..smaller than me d cousins so bad...XD
they order the most expensive drink~
because the shop full of ppl...we different table...they 5 ppl we 6 ppl...our bill is cheap than thier bill but me more ppl =.=""
haha....so...
fell happy that day...nice memories...^^

3&4-8-09
yesterday
school giv d exam paper..
crazy for that...1st paper....KHB
40/60
=
40+38(kerja kursus)
78!!!
crazy edi...last time i get DDDDDDD punya
but hor...history...most low mark in class....43
that dr.mario(dylan)
=.=
x 4 only....mean 56/60....93 or 94 %
math....40/40...i'm not happy...because i know my paper 2 not well...
last time my paper2
40/60...think bac..jus know to haiz
but at least i know to face it
i wish can get 55+ for paper2
i wan 9x for math
dun wan lose my sis's maruah in front of cikgu siti ..............

my mind is sometime so happy and sometime so dissapointed

bm 20/40
look normal right?
actually i know my paper 2 not well...maybe will get fail...i'm scare....but no one beside me and can giv me a support
and this word for some one-" you always wan me care but i somethin i think no need to care,but now i need a care but because of somethin i'm no one beside me"

well
k lor...
dun care liao...

topic 'bout exam finish
yesterday night..so sienz...i imaging my hair style i wan soon..and draw it...



haha...very ugly...><....i hav to improve my drawing....my sis say mom know draw too^^

hehe....dunnno wan say wat...wish tomorrow is a good day to you and me^^
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment