enjoy the music

..

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

today is wat day?

ans :
lucky day^^

hehe...
because..
after finish school...
plan to eat "chop"...but...closed...then luckily....
go eat....sushi king~~~~~~
got time then post photo up^^
after tat....me and my sis go take old modem to warranty then oso lucky there got new 1 so we straight take bac 1 new..if not need wait 15~1month i think..^^....

and then...because of my com's mic port broke....then we see got web cam+mic together de....89 dollar..T_T...then we buy it..now got web cam can use again^^...got mic too^^

hehe...
but so sad my rubik's cube note book and paper(s) all left at school~~~~~
if it lost....T_T....haiz...i think i will find out sesi petang de....b'cause i know who sit there when sesi pagi...is a good person...hoho~~~

haiz...
nth do...continue do my rubik's project...hehe^^

goodnight~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment