enjoy the music

..

Saturday, September 19, 2009

18 sept 2009
today had a small trip to
Pandan Lake Club
for
for

SWIMMIN!!
yahoo

thx for my sis fren
she is the member^^

yay
------------------------------------------------
after reach there
i saw a geng of "monkey'
damn noisy...hard to "swim"(walaupun i not even know swim really)

then i go to a room
dunno called wat edi
a lot of water vapour and hot inside..
omg wat it's name
dunno lah...jus make ppl sweat d...
after i go in...i dunno need to turn the power on and wait..a nice uncle teach me and help me to on
then i go out and wait

15 minute after
i go in
no enough hot too
keep wait .....finally start to hot
but it is rainin,those monkey come in too
noisy
keep disturbing me
arhhhhhhhhhhh




_--------------------------_-----------------------_-----------------------------_------------
19 sept 2009
today
while go bac home after "breakfast"(12.30pm start to eat)
my sis gonna to tution
b4 that she teach me to wear the "lens?!"
really difficult lah...dunno those guys how to wear so fast
and she replied me: experience
T-T

well
i'll train more

thx
-----------------------

WTH
I SO MANY DAY DIDN'T PLAY THE COMPUTER NOW THE DAMN x THUNDER

No comments:

Post a Comment