enjoy the music

..

Thursday, August 6, 2009

today...no paper was given bac
nth to say too

dunno y "song song" then go cut hair...
tomorrow you all can see and laugh on my hair but I DON'T MIND because i hav to cut like tis for "future"XD...

wish november i go to cut my hair for holiday will never have any mistake
if not i will kill de barber

and
you can call me NERD from now intil i cut my hair again
mean i'm nerd until november...
I DON'T MIND T-T

but i wish to hear that i'm look like 卢广仲 not a nerd...><
wish lah
i jus can wish for that

and i hate my back side's hair
undercut
a-old-fashion for me
i say till blur blur then d barber oso blur blur
so
cin cai lo

jus now go pm
see black series cube
so wish to buy
but mom say i got so many and walk away
so
i'm quiet and not to say anythin
for?
training EQ
not to b small gas
not to b anger easily
not to b a kid anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment